Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tea at Cookie Museum

Saturday was well spent. I went to a fabric shop with Aya. I haven't went there since they moved, and well I was looking for more victorian, shabby chic styled fabrics, but I didn't see any that caught my eye. But I saw 2 pretty brass charms which can be made into miniatures interior decoration, so I bought them! I will post a picture later when I have made moulds out of them!

After the fabric shop, we went tea at The Cookie Museum. Formerly, it was known as The V Tea House. We had a nice time enjoying tea and here are some pictures.




4 comments:

  1. What yummy looking desserts! Just wanted to stop by your blog and welcome you to Make Mine Pink! So happy you introduced yourself. Please make yourself right at home. We are a fun group and always welcome new members.

    Janet Bernasconi
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking photos!
    I really love your miniatures. Very beautiful detail! You will succeed!


    Trisha
    my2roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies, Thanks for stopping by my site! I appreciate your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pei Li!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog too! The place I used for my signature is Fancysignatures.com It's inexpensive and she has many pretty signatures you can choose from. Loved your intro at MMP. Please let me know if I can help you at all.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)