Friday, June 13, 2008

1:12 Dollhouse Patisserie Miniatures on Product Gift Tags


It's Pink Friday again! This week, join us for your exclusive invitation to “Shopping with a Twist” as the Boutiques at Make Mine Pink present "Kitschy Kitchen Ideas." Do you decorate your kitchen with cherries on the wallpaper, all rose china, vintage tablecloths? You will find it all and much, much more on Friday...

See Carrie's and mine latest "Pink Chocolate" gift tags. They are created with the finest detail in mind. You are sure not to be disappointed with this one of a kind design.

Images are courtesy of Noelle Garrett Designs.

Front:

Back:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)