Sunday, September 20, 2009

Paper Tole

I am into my third lesson of papertole and my piece is still yet to complete. It just goes to show, that I'm a little slow, and there were much more details than I thought. I chose a foxwood rabbit christmas picture as my first, and by next lesson, I should be able to finish with the decoration ;)

I'm very excited with its progress and it's looking nice. Well I could only show a picture when I get it back from framing!

Then, I also picked another picture for my 2nd piece. I'm drawn by Janet Kruskamo's work, and I had a hard time picking one of her garden scenery pictures. In the end, I picked the Apple Pie Harvest! I love the homey kitchen scene, and my teacher said this would be quite difficult to do, as there are way lot more details. I think when you pick a picture you really like, you will have sustained interest in completing it. I'm also thinking of picking another christmas picture, so maybe that for my 3rd project haha!


Image from http://images.papertoleusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)