Thursday, January 28, 2010

Calling all Crafters!

Have you been affected by the daily news about Haiti, and wished you could help, but yet don't have a lot of cash to send? If you are a crafter, there is a way you can help!

I came across a wonderful blog and etsy shop today.

They are looking for art pieces, handcrafted items, original patterns, kits or downloadable instructions that you are willing to contribute to Haiti By Hand.

Haiti By Hand is an artisan group forming in Despinos, Haiti. Donations to this group of women (many single moms) will go directly to empowering these women to bring in their own income to provide for their children and families. You are helping in a very tangible way to transform a life when you contribute.

If you want to contribute items for the HBH etsy shop, just simply send an email to haitibyhand at att.net Of course to prevent spamming, please add in the @ to replace at.

You can also visit the etsy shop here : http://www.etsy.com/shop/haitibyhand

Blog can be found here : http://haitibyhand.typepad.com/

Please spread the word around. I think this is a really meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)