Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Lillya!

This is my youngest fan Lillya wearing some food jewelry! These chocolate french madeleine earrings were given to her on her birthday :)
I made her 2 flavors (chocolate and strawberry) and I guess she picked the chocolate ones to wear.



Lillya getting very interested with the french madeleine earrings!

Eating chocolate cake too!
Thanks to Ryan and Shayna for allowing me to post this photos and to blog about it!

Happy Birthday Lillya and hope you had a fantastic birthday!

5 comments:

  1. Lillya es una niña adorable, luce sus arillos!
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet pei li, this made me smile!! Lillya is sooo adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing and warming our hearts! Happy birthday sweet Lillya!! Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look pretty happy! Looks like they had a jolly good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Lillya and she is soooo adorable! Btw thanks for stopping by with lovely comments =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)