Sunday, February 19, 2012

Visit to the Park (Again)

Today was the perfect day to visit the park. Not too sunny, in fact it was a little cloudy. The air was cool and was just the perfect weather to take a walk. I went out early today and was surprised to find that there was already quite a few people taking their walk.

One of the reasons I like visiting it is because I can smell the different fragrance of the flowers and plants as I walk. From frangipanies to pandan leaves to other sweet smelling flowers, your sense of smell is wide awake when you walk through the park.

And this time round, I noticed the sound of water streams and birds too. Just marvelous.


I don't remember it raining last night, but the plants had water droplets on them, it was beautiful!


I did not notice this pink plant the last time, but it certainly caught my eye this time round! How pretty it is!


These pansies made me smile. Even though they were in the green house, I wanted to take a snap shot of them to remind me of their brilliant colours.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Pei Li, thanks for taking us on your walk. Just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet pei li, the weather here today was nice too. Not sunny but cloudy. Sounds like you had a really good time a the park! I am loving all these gorgeous photos! Have a lovely merry happy sunday night. Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por esas preciosas fotografias, se pueden sacar grandes ideas para las minis.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pei Li, thanks for the explanation about the winner of the give away .. therefore, Erin C. won?
    Congratulations!
    The garden is wonderful and the pansies, many seem little smiley faces! :))
    many kisses from Italy!
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)