Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dollhouse Miniature Rose Peony Cake

I haven't been making dollhouse miniature cakes lately....as I had been spending a lot of my spare time experimenting flowers ;)

But this was just one of those things that I always wanted to do - it was a matter of sitting down and getting it done!

Things in real life always inspire me, and this is just one of those. After seeing a similar photo of a peony cake, I was just mesmerized with the gum paste cake.

Layers and layers of ruffles kept appearing in my mind....

The style that I've used in making the peony for cakes is also a tad different from making dollhouse miniature peonies. This flower is almost opened to a full bloom.

I am liking this a lot, and is such a delight to look at...

I hope you like it too! :)



5 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)