Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Searching for Ranunculus

(This post is non-miniatures related)

I bought a bunch of ranunculus last weekend...I couldn't resist! The flowers bought at the wholesale flower nursery is so much cheaper than what you would get at any florist store, so it just made sense. I got a whole bunch for $12.

Will be blogging more about my flower shopping trip in the next post...

But for now, I wanted to share some photos of the bunch of ranunculus I bought.
There were another bunch in orange which was lovely too, but this bunch of pink ranunculus caught my eye.
I was just mesmerized by their different shades of pink!

They looked small when I just bought them, but they do open up quite large! As the days go by, the colour would start to fade a little too.



I filled up the little vase for my room, and could only put in 3 stalks :) So pretty to look at!
For the rest of the flowers, I put them in another bigger vase and display them in the living room.



Here's another shot

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures again! I also love Ranunculus! I have them in pots on the entrance or the balcony every spring. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Ranunculus! Thanks for sharing your joy. Enjoy your weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)