Saturday, March 9, 2013

Marie Antoinette Room - Completed!

I'm pleased to be able to share these marie antoinette room photos with all of you here. My friend Caren has completed the final touches of her room and took some photos.

Previously Caren has ordered fabrics to be made into curtains for this room, and has taken time to pick some pretty chinaware to display the fake macarons that I made for her.

Aren't those fabrics gorgeous? 

I am loving the entire look of her Marie Antoinette Room ~

I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Thank YOU Caren for allowing me to share these precious photos. :) xoxo



4 comments:

  1. This furniture is so amazing! Exquisite and very classy! :D

    Many mini hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this room is gorgeous!! I could spend my whole afternoon there. I love everything about it from the curtains to the furniture! Thanks so much for sharing. Have a beautiful Monday and a lovely week! Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting these pictures . The fabrics are very special . A lovely room.
    Regards Janine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)