Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fake Food Tutorial - Miniature Dessert Jelly Update

This week, I'm glad to finally finish making some updates to the miniature dessert jelly tutorial which I've written 2 years ago!

You'll now get to learn 2 different methods to make the dessert jelly in this tutorial.

The craft industry is always evolving, with new innovative products being released quite rapidly. I've always taken an interest to see how new products work, and see how it can be incorporated into what I love doing.

Since the new method worked well, I've decided to include that into my existing tutorial! You can be sure I'll always be revising my tutorials once I figured out a new, fun way to make something.

You can purchase a copy here.

Click onto the image to read more about it! 

http://peiliminiatures.com/item_283/Fake-Food-Tutorial--The-Art-of-Making-Dollhouse-Miniature-Jelly-Dessert.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)