Wednesday, September 10, 2014

White Rose Hair Bobby Pin and Freely Clay

It's been a while since my last post. I am still around, but just been kept busy with work and some orders :)

I'm happy to be asked by my customer to create a special hair pin bobby for her, that goes along with the dark yellow gerbera daisy profiteroles ring here.

After some discussion, we decided to do a white rose, and 2 gerbera daisies. I also added some pearls to it.


Oh, and this time round, I took the chance to use a new resin clay to make the flowers. It's called Freely Clay. You can purchase it at my etsy shop here.

I'm really liking the texture. It's softer than Grace, so I can really flex and sculpt the petals. You can also use it to make fruits. It is slightly translucent. When dried, it is slightly flexible as well. Beautiful texture.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)