Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pink Bunny Macaron Necklace

So, I did make it in time to post a last entry for 2014!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas celebration. I had a quiet one spent with family at home and took the opportunity to get some nap and play around with clay.

I ventured into making animal shape macarons and the first one I've experimented successfully is the pink bunny macaron necklace!

I had much time drawing its face. :)


Here's another shot.


I hope you like this! I'm also making another animal shape macaron and once it's done, I'll show it.

You can get the pink bunny macaron necklace here now.

I hope all of you will have a wonderful new year celebration and see you in 2015! Thank you so much for staying and reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)