Monday, February 2, 2015

My next set of Trio Herb Crates

So, after making the 1:12 dollhouse miniature scale "Parsley" crate, I am in search for 2 more words to make them into a trio. I just kind of like making things in trio, for now :)

Thank you to The Grandmommy who blogs at Big and Little Creations who left a sweet comment and gave me a fantastic suggestion to do a "Fennel" crate. So yes, that will be one of them!

I gave some thought to the third crate and will do a Oregano one as well.

I can't wait to create all of them and show you what I came up with. Just in love with making these herb crates for now.

Thank you so much for giving me new ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)