Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine's Day Gift Guide for the Macaron Enthusiast


I was looking at my stats and was happy to find Pei Li Miniatures being featured in a couple of fabulous mentions!
Both, coincidentally were macaron themed articles.

The first one was about Wedding Macarons Guide. My photo was chosen to showcase ombre color scheme for macarons.
It's been a while since I made something like that, so maybe...I should again?



The next feature that I was included in was a Valentine's Day Gift Guide for the Macaron Enthusiast in the Town&Country Magazine. A New York based magazine, it covers a wide range of subjects from dazzling jewelry, couture, finest things made by hand, notable wedding celebrations, travel etc.

As a Singapore based artist and being able to be included in this feature means a lot to me.

These two features are probably the best news for me at the start of 2016!

1 comment:

  1. Biiiig congratulations for the mentions! You deserve them, your work is very beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)