Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Korean 401 Super Glue

I tested out a new product today. I got it from Art Friend a while ago. I'm always on the hunt for glues. I use a few different types for gluing different surfaces.

Being curious, I got a bottle of this Korean 401 Super Glue. I wanted to try gluing tougher surfaces with this.

If you're gluing wood pieces, I think there are other better wood glue out there which you can use which works faster.

I tested resin and metal parts with this.

I was going to give it a 2 out of 5 stars but I waited. I have to say it's NOT a fast dry super glue. You have to be patient!

But boy, once it is dried, the item is super strong. For its durability, I'll say it's good.

Don't use this if you want a speedy fast dry glue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)