Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Dollhouse Miniature 1/12th Scale Kitchen Buffet Table

This piece is very much inspired by real life. I have seen such tables exist in hotel buffets. :)

But of course, because I'm not a huge fan of taking photos of food before I eat them, most of the time, I rely on my memory.

Presenting to you, the Dollhouse Miniature 1/12th Scale Kitchen Buffet Table


But of course, it can be used MORE than just a buffet table. Tea shop! ^^


It is not surprising that the intricate motifs are what drawn me to this beautiful piece. I'm sure it will be an eye catching piece in a vignette or dollhouse bakery or kitchen.


Can you believe it's already April? I am going to have to prepare my tax filing. The good thing is, I've always prepared early. I hate leaving it to the last minute because it gives me anxiety and so I prefer to start early.

Have a good week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Have a nice day :o)
    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a BEAUTIFUL little table, and you have age-finished it Perfectly! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)