Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Dollhouse Miniature Ranunculus Bouquet

It's been a while since I finished the dollhouse miniature ranunculus bouquet, but it was only today that I managed to mail it out. This was because of some labor disputes going on in Canada Post. I was holding onto the bouquet for over a week now. Thankfully my customer was very patient and understanding and we have both been keeping track of the status. They didn't disrupt the work (fingers crossed) and hopefully continue with the postal service while they sort things out.


I also wrote a FREE tutorial on how to use the Lace Maker to make dollhouse miniature laces easily. So if you are interested, you can check it out here.

Tomorrow I should have new photos up for another remake of the trio wedding cake ^^
I just love making those over and over again for now... :)


1 comment:

  1. Your work is truly breath-taking! You are so talented and that bouquet is just stunning! I hope your postal services gets back on its feet soon? I'm not totally sure whats going on but I've heard that Canada is having trouble with postage :( Any who Great Job!!
    -Lydia
    Lydia's Dolls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)