Friday, September 23, 2016

Dollhouse Miniature Lavender Bread Case and a Fall Bouquet

Hello! I'm sorry for the long absence! I've just been busy fulfilling some orders. :) Let me back up and fill you in what I've completed recently. A while ago, I had a request and revisited this lavender bread case.


I had to say, while making this, I had new ideas for a new improved version. I was very excited and was tempted to try that out right away, but I was pulled away for another custom work immediately right after this, so I couldn't get down to work right away.

This is on its way to Norway, and I hope the new owner loves it. :)

Then, I got commissioned for a very large project and I spent time working on that, I am so relieved it is completed, and mailed out.

I also got another bouquet done, and this one allowed me to revisit some old colors, which I absolutely adore to bits ^^


The color scheme reminds me of autumn/fall. With a peek of orange, but mostly darker colored flowers. I aim to make another one for fall. Yup. That's on my list to do.


I'm also very much aware that I am leaving for my vacation in about 2 weeks time, so I have to see how much I can accomplish. While on vacation, I think I will update a little about my trip via instagram, so if you would like to see what I'm up to, do follow me on my instagram here. ^^


Wishing you all a lovely weekend :))

1 comment:

  1. They, darling Pei, are MARVELOUS MASTERPIECES.
    LOVE.
    LOVE.
    LOVE! ;)

    You are SO good. Too good for words!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)